David has practiced law since 1986, founded Tannen Law Group, LLC in 2002, and is based in Johns Creek, Georgia. He has been successfully representing clients in cases in numerous jurisdictions in Georgia.
David understands divorce, child custody, and other domestic disputes are some of the most difficult situations people ever face. His philosophy is good representation requires not only providing intelligent and capable advice and counsel, but also educating his clients about the legal process and alternatives, so that they have a clear understanding of what to expect as their cases unfold and can make informed decisions.
When not working, David enjoys swimming, dining out, crossword puzzles and British mysteries. He is happily married and the proud father of one son and two daughters.
Certifications and Memberships:
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- Member of the North Fulton Bar Association
- Certified Divorce Mediator
- Certified Collaborative Divorce Attorney
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem
- Certified Domestic Violence Counselor
- Emory Law School-1985, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania-1982, B.A.
- Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Johns Creek Leadership
- Johns Creek-North Fulton Rotary Club