There are many laws regarding legal immigration for individuals entering the U.S. and wishing to become U.S. citizens. In addition, there are laws governing those who’ve entered the U.S. without permission or who’ve stayed beyond the approved length of time granted to them, or for some other reason, lose their legal permissions to be in the U.S.
Tannen Law Group can help you navigate these laws to obtain asylum, visas, citizenship, etc.
We can assist you with the following services:
- Family/Marriage Based Petitions
- Adjustment of Status in the United States
- Appeals, Motions for Reconsideration, and Motions to Reopen from denial of immigrant visa petitions or Adjustment of Status
- I-751 Removal of Conditions on your 2-year Permanent Resident Card
- K-Visas for fiancé, spouse, or children